Thursday, November 17, 2011

Made it: Toddler Tool Belt

Brady, don't read this post! 


Ha.  Brady is a toddler.  This is one of his Christmas presents.  I saw the tutorial here and knew I had to make it for him.  He loves having a place to put everything.  That is kind of the theme of his presents so far.  

The best part of this present??  It cost me ZERO dollars.  It is made from things I already have.  


The green striped cloth is one of the dish clothes from the pack I bought to make this bolster pillow.  The ivory flannel was from this window treatment for B's room.  The blue binding was left over from when I did this to my duvet cover.  


Feels good to spend zero.  I always see those posts on other blogs.  I have finally been sewing long enough to have left overs!  

Here is the tutorial I used.  

Again, thanks to Walt for taking pictures.  See his real photography here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...