Friday, May 11, 2012

"monogram"

Monograms.  I have said it before but I will say it again.  I don't get them.  I really do like how they look but for whatever reason I can't understand their purpose and that is the road block between me and monogrammed bath towels.  (Pretty painted box that sits on my shelf and holds nothing but my admiration, you need no greater purpose than beauty to exist in my life, though.)
via The Old Try

Soon after writing the post about monograms a few weeks ago (months??!!) I saw this print on The Old Try and I got an idea for a "monogram".



I am from Florida and Sean is from Massachusetts (after 10 years here I still get nervous that I am misspelling it!).  I decided to get the flags and arrange them like a monogram.  Those little flags are so cheap.   


I had to let B get bored with the American flag before I could put it all together.  I thought it would only take a few days but he played with that flag inside and outside for about a month.  I don't know how it didn't get dirty much less destroyed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...