Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Made it Monday Tuesday: STRIPED chair by my mom

So. I recently posted this chair that my mom reupholstered for me and hinted at the intensity of the next chair.  Well, it is done!



Here is the before.  I found it on Craigslist for $25 dollars.  As-is it wasn't THAT bad but I itch for change and the fabric kind of made me uneasy.  The blue was ok...but the shiny chenille fabric creeps me out.  Also, once the flower chair moved in.....it did not work at all anymore.

Boom.




Thankfully, it doesn't scream as loud as I feared.  In fact, it is just right....for me.  I am sure some of you think I am crazy...or you would go crazy with chairs like these.  But I have discovered I feel more sane with more color.  


I am working on a table that will go between the two chairs.  I also need some art to go on the wall between them.

1 comment:

  1. First off CONGRATS! You won my Joss & Main giveaway, secondly... this chair ROCKS! I love the color! Nice job!!!

    Danika
    www.gorgeousshinythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...