Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Peacock prettiness vs. Peacock knowledge

via

Among my closest friends it seems that everyone has a favorite animal.  Each knows all the trivia there is to know about his/her favorite animal.  I, however, cannot contribute much in the same way about my favorite animal.  The Peacock.  In fact, inspired by one friend's encyclopedic knowledge of hippos...who are pretty interesting it turns out...I tried to learn more about peacocks.  Nothing interesting turned up immediately and I got distracted.  Peacocks are my favorite because they are pretty and inspire pretty things.  I would rather look at peacocks and peacock inspired decor, jewelry, clothing, etc than read about them.  Oh well.

Isn't that bracelet pretty amazing?  I challenge any hippo to inspire a bracelet as pretty as that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...