Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Apartment Therapy Boston Classifieds?

I didn't know!  I was looking around Apartment Therapy this morning when I discovered they have a Boston Classifieds section that is for Decor only!  Whaaaat?  When I was first told about Apartment Therapy I tried to add it to my feed but there was a glitch and I never tried again...until yesterday.  I had so many blogs in my reader that I was overwhelmed with looking at a bunch of posts I wasn't interested in.  The longer the list in my reader got the less I explored blogs outside of it.  I have been missing out.  I cleaned house yesterday to get rid of the blogs that I have lost interest in and finally added Apartment Therapy.

Anyway, so excited to check out the classifieds section!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...