Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New Book: Wallpaper Projects


I received my copy of Wallpaper Projects that I ordered after reading a recommendation for it on another blog.  I had a 50% coupon to Borders that was about to expire so....why not?  This will be one of those books that you see in the used bookstore in 10 years and as you flip through it you think about how dated it is.  There are a handful of ideas I thought, "Oh.  Cool.  Never thought of that." but there are quite a few ideas that you can see for free in blogs....and a few ideas that you think, "Ok, they just needed to fill pages."  Probably the most valuable part of the book for me is some advice on adhering wallpaper to different surfaces.  I am interested in wallpapering but the act of adhering it to walls intimidates me to a point that might prevent me from ever attempting it.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...