Tuesday, June 15, 2010

That was a long break.

It has been a year since my last post....time flies. I had a baby!

He is almost 1!



I have been working on some jewelry that I am going to post on Etsy. My goal is to get 10 pieces finished and then take the plunge...it is a plunge for me. I will probably post them on here too...as I complete them. I have to figure out how to display them in pictures. I want to something interesting. Any suggestions?

OH AND. Our offer on a house was accepted this week....pending the inspection we will be homeowners! I am so excited. I am excited to get to do WHATEVER I want to this house. Oh I can't wait. I am going to be looking for blogs about creative home decor...things I can make. I have really enjoyed making things again...the past year was the longest break I have taken from creating things. Adjusting to life with a baby took a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...