Thursday, May 28, 2009

Style

Here are a few pieces that have caught my eye recently.



Dirty Elegance.  This is from Calico Juno Designs.  It is described as Bohemian.  I love the hammered gold and bright colors.  The stones pop inside the hammered frame.  Also, they are a new take on "hoops".  Square.  I haven't seen many squared hoop earrings.

Calico Juno Designs have lots of interesting hoops earrings.  






WOW.  I found this bracelet on Artful Home.  It is by Samantha Freeman and it is beautiful.  I would love to see this in person.  It looks like it could almost radiate its own light.  I adore the texture and color combo of white and silver.  Love.  It is stunning yet peaceful.  



Romantic.  This necklace is from the Etsy store of redheart13.  I love the mixture of the pearl rope/twist and gold chains.  The pendant is appropriately huge and the design, overall, is so romantic.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...