Wednesday, October 22, 2014

You're Maker - Class #1 Complete. Boom.

Last Night was You're Maker's first class!  I recruited some good friends to come and make some necklaces with me.



I have to give them PROPS...this was not the easiest project for a beginner.  It involved wire, tools, beads, chain, findings, and concentration!  They learned how to make a beaded chain (!!) and how to turn a large bead into a pendant.



In two hours I saw each of them go from fairly intimidated and doubtful of their abilities to being bosses of wire work.  Seriously.


They attacked it head on and they each left with a cool necklace.



Phew.  First class...done!  I had so much fun and I can't wait for the next one!  Bring it on, Saturday.  If you are in the Thomasville, GA area and want to take a class visit www.youremaker.com to register for a class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...