Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Meet You're Maker

So,  I turned 30, reflected, made some space in my mind for it to work itself out, and re-opened my Etsy store.  If you haven't read that post yet, click here.



Next, I am pleased to introduce you to You're Maker.  (Muah-hah-hah-hah...it's my evil laugh....no?.....)  Come take a class with me in jewelry making, sewing, & the occasional miscellaneous craft!  I am starting You're Maker because...ahh!  How do I pick the most important reason?  I can't.  I have met so many people in Thomasville that say, "I want to learn how to sew." or "I wish I could make that." or "I have a sewing machine that I have never taken out of the box."  Well, to those I say....Let's do it!.....Now you can!......Get it out of the box and come play!

You can read about this more on the about me page of the website but learning in a group isn't just more fun but bouncing ideas off of one another makes better...stuff!

I have classes for October set and am working on November!  The class fee includes instruction and materials.  You don't have to bring anything except a sewing machine (for sewing classes) if you have one.

For more information go to www.youremaker.com and like You're Maker on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...