Saturday, April 18, 2015

Birthday Parties

I have to say that birthday parties are one of my favorite parts of You're Maker.  The kids don't know what is coming when they arrive at the party....not really.  Then they get to leave with something THEY MADE.  Man, I would have loved to go to a birthday party like that.
prty
Usually there is one kid who isn't into it.  That's fine.  I get it.  Not everyone likes making things. The party I instructed today, though, didn't have a single non-maker.  In fact, they were all so in to it that they finished MUCH faster than I anticipated.
Don't tell anyone but I also love to overhear what they talk about when they are making.  Young girls are so awesome....And smart...And thoughtful...Kinder than I remember.  Every girl I have worked with has exceeded my expectations in talent and coolness.  Who run the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...