Monday, December 19, 2011

Pastel kitchen. Hm.

Pastel.  I have never been a real fan of pastels.  Especially especially especially when it comes to interiors.  It feels so frumpy and dated and I associate it with a musty smell.  I am sure this isn't everyone's experience...the association with a weird smell that is.  For whatever reason pastels and I have been becoming friends as of late.  All of that progress, however, was lost just now.

via
The pastels in this kitchen make me feel so uneasy...like I can't focus my vision.  The colors are so light they don't feel real..is this a dream?!...not the good kind.

Ahh.  I have to end this post because I can't look at this anymore.  Sorry pastels.  I just can't get into you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...