Thursday, August 4, 2011

Now this is what I am talking about

Those necklaces from yesterday that literally took trim and other notions and made necklaces.....not so much.  THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!

Diamond zippers.  Beautiful zippers.  I'm really not into diamonds but these are amazing.  Diamond lace....gem tassels.  Thank you, Van Cleef and Arpels.  Thank you for showing me that I must force myself to like the DIY versions of yesterday's post...b/c I will never ever be able to afford to wear a diamond zipper.

Would it be too much to ask for this for my 5 year anniversary this year?

How many years do I have to wait for diamonds??

60 years!!!???!!!

Ahh...Well, maybe by then we will be bazillionaires. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...