Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Oh man.

I have been staring at this empty box where a post should go for about 20 minutes.  I feel obligated to post something but feel bad posting for the sake of a post.  My mind is so fried from not sleeping and having a cranky two year old.  Adjusting to two kids seems to be getting harder not easier as the number of sleep deprived nights pile up.  As of yesterday I have one hand with two coats of nail polish and one hand with one coat and I don't have the energy to finish.

The good news is that my interest in making jewelry is back.  I totally lost it when I got pregnant.  No inspiration at all.  I got out my beads recently and found numerous projects that I started during my pregnancy that I gave up on b/c I couldn't work out exactly what I was seeing in my head.  I just shook my head in shame as I looked through them.  Sad stuff.

I have made a few pieces and designed a bunch.  Thanks to a combination of inspirational words, friends in need and a kick in the butt I will be actually adding things to the Etsy store I created oh so long ago.  I can't wait to share the full story but I have to wait a about two weeks to do so.

Hopefully I can get a few naps in soon and get back to posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...