Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Spring - Time for flowers

Spending the past few days at Sean's parents' house has really made me want a yard!  B loves how easy it makes playing outside and all of Sean's Mom's plants are growing growing growing.  Feeling spring finally arrive is making me want to have flowers around.  I have never had much interest in flowers but I find them more beautiful with each winter I spend up here.  They mean warmth and spring and color after only white and brown for months.

The flowers I want to grow and fill my house with right now....poppies and peonies.  I love the simplicity of the poppy and the complexity of the peony.  By simplicity and complexity I am referring to how the petals appear.

Ah.  They make me so happy:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...