Friday, April 15, 2011

It's the little things...


About a month ago Sean requested something better to hold coffee than the zip locks I was putting our bulk coffee in.  I didn't want to end up with a tupperware like solution which (no offense Sean...if you ever read this...) is what he probably what he would have defaulted to.  So I jumped on it.  I stopped by Pier One.  I wasn't overwhelmed by anything they had but they were having a good sale to I picked my favorite in the sale section.  Turns out...this little container brightens my day every time I see it.  Who knew?  I love it.  I don't know exactly what it is but it makes me so happy when I see it.  I think it is the shape that makes me happiest.  It's just cute.  Anyway, it is surprising how the little things you add to your home can make such a difference.  This is one I really didn't expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...