Friday, March 25, 2011

Essie vs. OPI

Turquoise & Caicos

I have been a loyal OPI user for many years now.  Especially since joining the dark nails train.  While checking out the latest colors I wandered over to the Essie display.  This brand keeps coming up in different parts of my life...good marketing.  They have some great light colors.  I am so reluctant to try new nail polish brands because it is so frustrating to spend money on a color that chips off after a few days.  After a short internal debate and loving one of the colors too much (above) I decided to give Essie a try.  So far so good!  I actually like the brush better than OPI because it is smaller which makes getting the right amount of polish in one try easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...