Friday, January 14, 2011

Searching, searching, searching...FOUND.

I have been on the hunt for some frameless or very thin framed mirrors for a few months for an idea I had for my bathroom wall.  When I began my search I went to antique stores only to discover that they were far out of my price range.  Then I decided I would DIY my idea and just by thin frames, paint them and have mirrors cut to fit them.  That was less expensive but I kept looking.  Then I saw a DIY project (I wish I had written down where I saw it/bookmarked the site) where someone took an old window and just used mirror spray paint on it to create a mirror for the mantel.  I want to do that.  I really want to do that.  I will do that but today I was walking through Target and saw these on clearance.

target.com

 That is pretty much the look I am going for. I then found two larger versions.  I can't figure out an ideal arrangement with just the five.  So I think I will still get a chance to use the mirror spray paint.  But I am so excited to have found what I was looking for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...