Monday, August 11, 2014

Moments

South Georgia.  I mean...really.  This place is beautiful.  I find myself continually in awe of the beauty of where I live.  I can't say it's just South Georgia, though.  We live minutes from the Florida Georgia line but the beauty doesn't stop at that line.

Lush.  Lush is a great word.  Everything is so LUSH here.  Layers and layers of all shades of green and all shapes of leaves.  Love it.

But that isn't the moment I am sharing today.  I can't seem to capture the amazingness of the lushness. You will just have to come visit me.  Today I am sharing a moment that catches my eye every single time I drive by it.  I pass this place when heading to Monticello, FL.

I love the font on the sign.


I love the architecture.



I love the decay.


I love that this cool building was a...convenience store...?  I wish all convenience stores were so interesting looking.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...