Friday, August 5, 2011

Do I have too many legs?

Have you ever had the feeling that something was off in your room.  Something.  Something.  SOMETHING.  But what?

Did you ever think the ratio of furniture in a room with legs to furniture without legs was slightly askew?  I'm guessing no.  Me neither.

When discussing coffee table options for my living room my mom mentioned that a table without legs (a cube or something with a skirt) might suit the room better since I had so much furniture with legs.  It might help balance the room and ground things.  Huh.  Although I'm not totally sold that I will feel better or worse with legs or no legs, it's definitely something I have been considering every time I look around my living room.

Do you have an opinion about having too many legs?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...