Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sprucing up a dresser.

My creativity seems to be on vacation.  Feeling drained.  It's bad.  I think my reaction to that slide picture yesterday was a little extreme.  But really...a slide in a house...with a trap door?

As drained as I have been feeling I found this picture really inspirational.  And I am adding that inspired project to my to do list.
via

We got some dressers for B's closet and I have been brainstorming ways to fix them up.  I am torn between doing something more kid like and something adult like.  I am trying to find a mix.  Maybe all white with cool (non-childish) pulls or knobs and a little whimsical detail?  I really love the dresser above...especially the design on the bottom.  Our dressers have that wood panel at the bottom that could easily be cut.  Hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...