Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Oh hi.

I have been working hard the past two weeks on some exciting things that I am dying to share but won't just yet. I can tell you that I have been taking pictures...lots and lots of pictures. I have been learning....Slowly....but it's real photography and not iPhone snaps!

I swear every ounce of intuition and interest in photography that existed in my parents went to my brother. He is an amazing photog. Here are the sad, small things I  have learned recently:

Lighting is important and frustrating. Underline and bold.
Something something light sensor something.  I don't know what I did to it but it worked.  If I am honest, I am not 100% light sensor is even the thing I am thinking of...I said I was learning slowly!
Modeling is not that enjoyable for me......ahh.
Reflective surfaces are pretty but DIFFICULT to photograph. I will only be using matte beads from now on.…kidding…mostly.

The good news is that once I fought back the tears that came after I calmed my rage ...something clicked and I figured it out and I learned something and I'm now feeling hopeful.   Let's hope I retain it.....any of it...

While I get my stuff together so I can tell you what's actually going on around here...here are a few pictures.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...