Thursday, February 3, 2011

Roller Coaster

Oh man.  I have been into blogging and really into reading blogs for a month.  It has been so inspiring.  And so beautiful.  And so creative. And so overwhelming.  And so depressing.  And so...AHHHH.

It happens a lot when I dedicate time to creative projects.  I have so many ideas which excites me.  Then I see how much I want to do and need to do and I become overwhelmed.  It seems impossible and then I become depressed.   How do I learn to pace myself!?


It's funny that I saw this on Etsy by the loveshop via a blog that I can't remember at the moment.  It reminded me of college mostly so I bookmarked it.  But only hours later it totally applies to trying to fix up my home.  I might have to buy it.

One step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...