Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A post worth reposting: Danielle Oakey Interiors

I am catching up on all the blog posts I have neglected to read while I have been addicted to The Hunger Games.  I finished this afternoon and I am going through some withdrawal.  Fortunately, they are super fast reads so the time you spend with the characters is not as long as other series...I hate the feelings that come when you finish a book or books you have really enjoyed.  Sad.

It's ok though.  I was totally cheered up by Danielle Oakey Interiors' post today....well, she didn't write it today...I read it today. She featured products by Trina Turk.  COLORFUL AND EDGY.  I love.  Check out Danielle's post and check out a few of my favorite Trina Turk fabrics.








this not fabric but a rug.
All fabric photos from Decorator's Best.  Rug photo from Danielle's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...