Friday, April 8, 2011

Cool. Interesting. Beautiful.

Domino
Look at that table.  Beautiful.  It would be perfecto in my dining room.  My mouth is watering.  This table is by T.H. Robsjohn Gibbings.  (I know I am really late on the Domino train.  I totally missed the magazine but I do own the book and I love it...but I am very very late to get on the train...so this table is new to me.)  

I looked up T.H. Robsjohn Gibbings and discovered he created many mouthwatering pieces of furniture.  
Well, looky looky.....not an octagon but the same style of legs.  

These chairs are begging me to sit on them.  "Please sit on me.  You will love me."




Look at those curves!


I love the color of the wood and the effect the straps have on the look of the chair.

Would you call this light or medium stain?  Its teetering between the two to me.  If it's light in person...then it's light done right.  I love everything about this cute dresser.  It's manly and feminine at the same time.  


 This chair can swim too.  Whatever...it's cool.

I like the legs on these.


Interesting in a weird way but cool in an interesting way.  I like it but don't think I could pull it off in my house.  It's an armoire...incase that isn't clear.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...